06/11/2015

#charlixcx4boohoo*








Have you heard about Boohoo's new collab with Charli XCX? This season's new collection by our very own rad pop chick has landed and it's ready to rock. 

When Boohoo asked me to style a 90's inspired outfit, I immediately thought grunge (I have listened to my fair share of Pearl Jam and Nirvana). I picked out the mesh top because I've been looking for the perfect one for ages, to me it just screams 90's and I've found that it seems to go with everything. I paired it with this bralet which is rather groovy - I think Hannah is in the midst of stealing it - and it matched the mesh so well. I also got the jeans from Boohoo, and they are the most comfy things ever! 

To finish the look I added a charity shop flannel shirt (it was very cold), my beautifully destroyed Doc Martens and the earrings and choker as a homage to Charli herself.

So head down to her new collection while you can, as it's limited edition! My favourites are the sparkly slip dress, the sassy gladiator skirt, and the brightest yellow fur scarf I've ever seen.

Words: Sophie
Photography: Hannah
Model: Sophie

6 comments :

  1. Love how you've styled this & the photography aswell! I collaborated with Boohoo on this too & I've been loving seeing all the interpretations of it :) Those jeans are my favourite part!
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow you look so rad! I especially love the earrings, very grunge!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this look! I wish I could pull it off but I don't think grunge would suit me! I love the photos too.

    Victoria xx thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...