08/06/2015

SOTW Blogger Award


I have been nominated for the 'Sisterhood of the World' Blogger's Award! I was nominated by Ellie from Pinkie Prim who has a really pretty blog featuring a mix of beauty, lifestyle and fashion posts. 

She asked me 10 questions which I will answer here:

1) Who is your style icon?
This is a tricky first one! I have to say it changes every day. One day I'll be feeling very Bowie, then Stevie Nicks, then Joan Jett ... And of course all the girls from The Confetti Crowd who have the most crazy colourful clothing style I have ever seen.

2) If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
I don't even have to think about it to say 1969, the summer of love. I feel like the vibes at the time were on point and imagine being alive at the same Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison?! The mixture of fashion, music and freedom fighting in this psychedelic era is something I strive to find in modern day.

3) What would your dream house look like & where would it be?
Ever since I visited an artist's studio/house in Paris years ago, I've been dreaming of a large white-walled, big-windowed, art-filled house in the middle of a city with a large painted door in different colours and a graffitied staircase. I'd also love to have a room filled with wall hangings and embellished colourful furnishings for relaxing vibes.

4) Would you rather be given a free holiday or the equivalent to the price of the holiday in money?
A free holiday of course! I feel that experiences are worth so much more than having money so I take them if I have the chance. And if I got the money I would probably spend it all on food anyway, which would be um, not very productive.

5) When was the last time you went on a shopping spree?
I went on a spontaneous trip to Bristol last week and 'accidentally' spent all my money on the most gorgeous green suede fringed jacket from a vintage shop. It feels like a unique piece so was definitely worth the money. Apart from that I've been to a festival so of course I bought some insane hippy trousers. Both will be up here soon!

6) If you could spend a day with any person, living or dead, who would it be and why?
Cara Delevingne! I feel like she would have a really positive energy which is what I love in people. And she's just so cool.

7) What are the 3 things you would most like to do before you die?
It may seem a bit cliché but skydiving is definitely up there. I'd also like to visit every continent, so far I have Europe and Africa - my sister is going to South America very soon and I am SO jealous. And of course the 3rd thing, to throw an aubergine out of a window. Haven't we all wanted to do that? I think it's illegal in America actually.

8) What are your biggest pet peeves?
People not replying to messages. Is it just me?

9) What do you buy from the ice cream van?
A good ol' 99. Even though they are no longer 99p. However, I'm more of an ice cream tub kinda girl and I always always go for Ben & Jerry's (my fav is Phish Food).

10) Who makes you smile the most? (eg: friend, parents, grandparents, celeb...)
I would have to say my mum because she is hands down the funniest person I know. She also has a similar fashion sense to me so we can go shopping together which is great.

My 10 questions are:
1) What's your favourite item of clothing that you own?
2) What are your favourite songs/artists?
3) What is your favourite place in the world?
4) Who is the most famous person you've met?
5) What one thing would you rescue from a burning building?
6) What film/TV show can you quote the most of?
7) If you had to eat one food forever what would it be?
8) What is your favourite word and why?
9) What do you like to blog about the most?
10) Finally, what is success to you?

And the 10 blogs that I nominate are: 
Hope you enjoyed this post, something a little different! 

=Sophie=

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...