01/06/2015

Insta Summary - May 2015


May has definitely been a busy month! Not only have I finished all of my AS exams, but I've been creating art for the #MayMakers project and developed another roll of 35mm film. To finish off the month I went to Wychwood Festival this weekend - pictures will be up soon!

1- A film photo from my new roll, taken at my first camp out of the year
2- Handmade bralets made by my mother - inspired by ASOS
3- A new off-the-shoulder top
4- The start of my new 'altered journal' inspired by Jackie from Do It For The Irony as part of her #MayMakers creative project

You can view my Instagram here and my other summaries here!

=Sophie=

10 comments :

  1. Those knitted tops of beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those crochet tops are fabulous. So in this summer - that's awesome that your mom made those. Thanks for sharing your link with me on Twitter earlier today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the off-the-shoulder top & the crochet tops! I've nominated you for the SOTW Bloggers Award which you can check out here - http://goo.gl/zvFPYT :) Love your blog xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nomination! My post will be up soon x

      Delete
  4. Hello, thank you for leaving your blog link on my Twitter! It is a pleasure to check out new, inspiring places as yours! You can find me here: www.igaberry.com and https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/igaberry-13323143 Have a lovely day, Iga x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mother is very talented and very cool for making those gorgeous bralets.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...