21/06/2015

Double Fringe | 'Groovy Baby'











Here is the second part in our 'Groovy Baby' series which is an ode to rad 70's fashion. You can check the first post here.

Hannah is rocking the Mexican vibe jacket which is a recently acquired vintage piece. This jacket is - probably - also a one-off and has that amazing suede feel and almost waxy interior. We both love it so much! I may have to steal it off her actually...

I've put it together with yet another handmade crochet bralet and some funky mom jeans Hannah picked up in Bristol (which fit perfectly!) The shoes also have a very 70's feel with the wooden heels and complete this look. All is needed to top it off is a good ol' pair of over-sized yellow shades and a floppy hat - which is so versatile, I definitely recommend adding to any repertoire. 

Would you go for the Western look? 

=Sophie= 

7 comments :

  1. The outfit goes really well with the jacket, i'm loving that crochet top! :)

    Love Amylou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the outfit! Especially the shoes - where are they from??
    I'm not sure if I'd be able to pull the western look, but I'd love to have that jacket hehe :)
    -x
    words at dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a jacket like this! Actually, I think everyone does. I love your hair, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the jacket and the crochet top - super 70's. Perfect for new 70's trend this A/W

    Chloe Mary Davis | www.lovefromlucky.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chloe, and yeah I'm so glad the 70's is in this A/W x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...