19/05/2015

Mermaid Magic










This is a garm unlike any other. THE top. Whilst flicking through the sample sale at The Ragged Priest - again, yes - I came across this full-sequinned beauty and stole it for a tenner. On screen it may look rather normal but when the sequins are pushed up they turn from iridescent greeny-blue to matt black. Magic? Indeed.

This is always my party go-to as it is of course a crowd pleaser, a very interactive top! The trick to making it work is to keep the rest simple - here I've teamed it with an American Apparel skirt and River Island shoes. Also as its a cropped and chunky shape you have to make sure not to drown yourself in other fabrics, especially for petites like me. 

What do you think of this top? Would you wear it?

=Sophie=

12 comments :

  1. oh my god that shirt is MAGIC!!! literally. love the light reflections and the colours and all that, perfect x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Great photographs. I wish I had the confidence to wear a piece like that.

    Jenna
    princessparasox.wordpress.com // bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is amazing!! I wish I was brave enough to wear something like that!


    Abbie xx
    abigalexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooooooooove the top !!.Its such a beauty and you got it for such a bargain :)

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...