03/05/2015

Insta Summary - April 2015


 It seems this month I have taken most of my pictures on film - polaroid and 35mm. The weather has been so good lately, which means of course I have taken loads of pictures for outfit posts, which will be up here very soon! I'm also in the process of my art textiles and photography exams which is stressful but at least art is fun, right? 

1- Polaroids in the countryside
2- Our scandi-inspired Easter tree
3- A disposable photo out-take from the gross t-shirt shoot
4- 35mm adventures with my friend Eden
5- Mermaid make-up for another shoot!
6- Pensive and dreamy vibes in Bristol

You can check my Instagram here and my other summaries here!

=Sophie=

6 comments :

  1. I love your mermaid makeup look, it's gorgeous and your scandi-inspired Easter tree is too cute!

    Priyanka | http://glamourandgiggles19.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mermaid makeup is soo pretty, oh my!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want to use my polaroid camera more often haha, great post! :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...