01/04/2015

Insta Summary - March 2015


Another month over and the arrival of spring! This has been an exciting month, even though exams are coming up soon and the weight of art coursework is substantial and expanding. Now I'm just anticipating summer...

1- Late night watercolouring
2- Recieved my Ragged Priest package - will be up on the blog soon!
3- Make-up inspired by Asos magazine
4- More wall-hangings
5- Sipping jasmine tea
6- Our Doc Martens collection

You can view more summaries here and my Instagram here!

=Sophie=

5 comments :

  1. I just followed you on instagram haha! If you ever try out my DIY tag me in a picture, I'd LOVE to see it!

    doitfortheirony.com / creative + lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's one hell of a Doc Martens collection! Loving your eye make up and lashes in the 3rd photo too!

    Neesha | Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these type of posts, you can get to know so much about the blogger!

    XX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...