12/03/2015

Street Artiste









I went on a long weekend to Bristol recently and while I was there we took a trip along the groovy Gloucester Road - home of some of the best street art Bristol has to offer. Amongst the break-dancing Jesus and colourful buildings there were reams of charity and vintage shops, from which I gained a massive amount of 'stuff' - much to my money's despair. The rabbit-covered Cheltenham Road sign definitely made me feel very at home too! The weather was beautiful and I felt quite the accomplished person walking down the street with a funky vinyl case full of cheap records. 

Gloucester Road is know for its organic, independent establishments and previously held a protest against the infiltration of Tesco on that street. It's definitely an interesting one and absolutely worth going if you're ever in Bristol!

=Sophie=

10 comments :

  1. That scarf has completely stole my heart!!
    Marylou
    from helloflks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE street art - we don't have anything like this around where I live (which is a shame I feel) it is so beautiful and colourful, I don't know how people do not appreciate these types of things. Brilliant post :-)

    LL | www.cautivar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it too! The world just needs more street art really x

      Delete
  3. If you ever get chance to visit Sheffield bring along your camera, we have some great street art here. Bristol looks amazing!

    sundae-spills.blogspot.co.uk/

    Rach x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I definitely will when I get the chance! x

      Delete
  4. Great captures. I like your shots of the graffiti art. They are very different style from the ones I'm used to see in East London - obviously different artists, but very beautiful!

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love seeing different street art x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...