19/03/2015

Power Trousers







Do you ever feel sometimes that your trousers are just too skinny? Well, after a euphoric epiphany I found myself out of favour of such tight leg-wear, and have since been inclined to let loose and give myself the freedom that only hippy trousers can give. Whilst on a trip to the beautiful town of Totnes in Devon,  my dreams came true and I discovered this pair tucked away in a cosy independent establishment, which I just had to buy. 

Since then, I have prospered in the world of baggy trouser vibes and have felt the full benefits. Here I've thrown them together with an old Topshop top and I am joined by an all-important wall hanging - central to my life.To anyone willing to start a collection, I salute you, and may your days be forever comfortable and full of life.

=Sophie=

8 comments :

  1. These trousers look super comfy! Fab!
    Jennie Emma
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, those trousers look like the comfiest things ever!

    Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a similar pair in Italy a couple of years ago and have recently bought several more toned down versions in Primark. They are sooo comfy and now as soon as I get home I change into one of my pairs and let loose!

    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so good to hear! I do exactly the same thing x

      Delete
  4. LOVE the ballet style wrap top :) looks lovely on you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...