03/03/2015

Insta Summary - Feb 2015


Another month already! I've done a lot lately, including a long weekend in Bristol where I spent all of my money in charity and vintage shops loading up on wacky things, and getting down and creating art.

1- A collage of eyes in my sketchbook for inspiration
2- Roses for Valentines Day!
3- A rad vintage vinyl case I picked up in Bristol
4- Modelling a wedding hat my sister made alongside the magnificent wall-hanging 
5- Capturing my twin's enviable boy hair
6- My (growing) hippy trouser collection

Check out my Instagram here and my other summaries here!

=Sophie=

12 comments :

  1. Love the look of your insta :)

    The Latest. Beauty & Colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool photos, i like the collage :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your eye for color and how vibrant everything is!

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That vinyl case is gorgeous! Love your style

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit in photo 4 - It's so vibrant and cute.

    Hayley \\ City&Code

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...