18/02/2015

Gumball Dress - Part 1








Following a recent lust over everything in The Ragged Priest - everything in there is literally amazing! - I splashed out on this pink 'gumball sweat dress' (which is now on sale here). I love it and it's soft inside which was a great touch. I teamed it with a new-old Topshop raincoat which I am also in love with right now because its holographic AND waterproof. I threw in the good old shiny office pumps, ripped tights and a bone necklace to finish a look perfect for the rainy spring days and when I feel like the world is not space-age enough.

=Sophie=

6 comments :

  1. LOVE this dress!! Ragged Priest always gets the tie dye effect right.
    This outfit would be perfect for a festival.
    https://northernmagpie.squarespace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress, I've never heard of the brand but will definitely go and have a look! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dress is awesome! I love ragged priest, gutted they don't do my size in anything though. Coat is fabulous too! xx

    www.miss-mandarin-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dress is awesome! I love ragged priest, gutted they don't do my size in anything though. Coat is fabulous too! xx

    www.miss-mandarin-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, awesome combo! Love the dress and holographic shoes! x

    www.bitchinpam.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...