12/11/2014

POP! - Inspiration

 









I bought the Autumn/Winter 2014 edition of Pop magazine at the end of the summer, and I was amazed by the amount of good content - and the size of it! I thought I'd put together my favourite images from this issue, to get the inspiration flowing. I especially love the shoot of the second image due to the soft retro style which give me a warm feeling inside. The pairing of the cacti and bold print in the spread above is wonderful as well, as I would not think to put those two together, yet it works so perfectly.

Included in this issue are free Grimes inspired stickers which gave me almost too much excitement! Together with the beautiful shoot of Grimes herself, it really put me in a let's-get-vibey mood and put this magazine very high up in the world of fashion magazines for me.

I hope you find inspiration from these pictures too!

=Sophie=

1 comment :

  1. Wow, what an amazing magazine! I love the models' hair in the second image :)

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...