08/09/2014

That Shirt






Another beach outfit! I threw this wonderful vintage shirt over some simple shorts and a t-shirt. The print is so wacky that it speaks for itself and the purple hues match my hair which is tied in a cute bun. I bought this shirt in Bristol and I have to say it is one of my best buys! The loose style means that it can be worn for lounging around, yet it also packs a punch with the garish pattern. 

The necklace I'm wearing here is made from string and some beads which my mum bought from Glastonbury. I literally just fashioned it from a few knots and voilĂ  a groovy necklace.

=Sophie=

6 comments :

  1. Love this beach outfit. That vintage top looks amazing!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shirt! Great post! Xx

    fashionnoveluk.blogspot.co.uk

    Sophie :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. What a gorgeous shirt!

    Danielle
    boothysabode.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...