17/09/2014

Faustine Steinmetz SS15










I have finally started to plough through the pictures from London Fashion Week which I attended on the Friday!

First up was the wonderful Faustine Steinmetz presentation. It showcased a collection of clothing inspired by forgotten pieces, which are all handmade from scratch in their East London studio. The craftsmanship in every piece is absolutely amazing and every piece is unique. An interesting touch was the ironic golden clothes tags which made a statement. I was thoroughly impressed by this presentation which was laid out beautifully, and whilst walking around I had to stop myself from reaching out to feel the texture of the woven garments!

More fashion week posts coming your way...

=Sophie=

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...