12/09/2014

Double Trouble Denim


My sister recently got all of her summer disposable camera pictures developed and has now acquired a mound of photos fill with festivals and fun. I dug up this gem of Hannah and I taken in Bristol whilst we were walking down Gloucester Road. The camera accidentally had a light leak which has created the super cool red fusion on the left.

In this picture Hannah is wearing a stained glass window dress from New Look with a vintage denim jacket and New Balance trainers. I'm wearing a tartan Topshop skirt teamed with my vintage Levi's denim jacket and Adidas trainers. Together we are filling up the street with an extortionate amount of denim - worthy of a fine!

=Sophie=

2 comments :

  1. Ah this is a gorgeous picture! I love disposables! x

    www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...