28/06/2014

Glastonbury Throwback

With Glastonbury back on this weekend I though I would dig up the mound of images I took during that long, long weekend in an alternate universe.
My twin bro, my mum and me set off for a 5 day weekend, set with my DSLR ready to snap everything in sight. I managed to  take around 400 pictures but I could have taken so many more as there is tons to see!




On the Thursday evening we took a trip through the totally trippy Shangri-La and ended up on the hill overlooking the whole of Glastonbury. I took some pictures with bokeh effect and which I think shows the colours and the lights really well. 

This is the Arctic Monkeys on Friday on the Pyramid stage. Luckily the camera quality is pretty good so if you look closely you can see the silhouettes of people holding the bright flares.

There must have been at least 23576953 bins

The hippie part of Glastonbury


Flag vibes with Haim and Primal Scream

This was the crowd just before we saw the Rolling Stones. Apparently there were nearly 200,000 people there, and it definitely felt like it. The atmospheric vibes were amazing and the Stones were the best thing thing I've ever seen.


Exploring



Sunday sunset

The big Glastonbury finale after Mumford and Sons. I could feel a shower of lighter fuel dripping down on us in the mosh pit.

Woah, what a weekend. One of the best in my life. I seriously recommend that you go at least once in your life and immerse yourself in this place, because it is like a whole town full of positive people and music and fun.

=Sophie= 

3 comments :

  1. Looks amazing, I really wanted to get tickets to go this year but couldn't get any :(

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was so good! Wish I was there again

      Delete
  2. I'm not a festival fan but you got some pretty awesome photos!

    Best wishes, Danielle x
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...