12/06/2014

Double Purp

So this is one of my favourite photo shoots I've done...

...and it was due to spontaneous happenstance. I found some coloured folders and tested them out with the flash on my DSLR. I produced a makeshift filter by holding the translucent folder over the flash. However due to the flash being shockingly bright, we had to take pictures in the dark otherwise the images were too washed out.
Hannah - Billy - Oscar























So I collected together my siblings and we created a mad, flashing, purple-strobe-in-the-dark, psychedelic atmosphere.








The reason why we look like we've dropped acid is because we were in complete darkness which contrasted strongly with the flash as it was extremely bright and blinding.


Me - Oscar





Overall, I think we managed to get some powerful shots and created a gnarly vibe which I love.

     =Sophie=

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...